Dr. Sifna Nizam. R
BAMS [TCMC: 17565]
- Highly enthusiastic and proficient Ayurveda physician who is devoted in spreading authentic traditional Ayurveda.
- Aspiring to practice and popularize the art of healthy living through Ayurveda.
- Completed BAMS and MS in Shalakyatantre [Dept. of Eye and ENT] from the prestigious institution, Government Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala from the Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- She is a perfect combination of authentic knowledge and practical wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga. She consults her patients with traditional Ayurveda principles along with modern scientific approach.
- She guides her patients with diet and lifestyle modifications along with Ayurveda medicines and treatment procedure if required all aimed at physical as well as psychological well being of the patients.
- She is passionate to help people with easy approach and gentle nature. Her dedication to the holistic practices and Ayurveda medicines makes her well respected among the patients.
- Dr. Sifna’s field of interest includes management of Eye and ENT disorders, allergic diseases, skin and hair care, orthopaedics, lifestyle diseases, insomnia, gynaecological disorders, behavioural disorders in children and anorectical diseases.
- Proficient in theoretical as well as practical knowledge in Panchakarma
- Trained well in managing OP and IP departments
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Good communication skills
English, Hindi, Malayalam
Mission and Vision:
- To uplift the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda by spreading awareness among the common mass
- To give best of traditional, pure and authentic Ayurveda to the ailing ones
- To showcase the real potential of Ayurveda in treating various diseases